Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just not feeling it...

I was going to continue on to my 8 fears portion of the challenge but honestly.... I'm just not feeling it... I think I might be coming down with something or just finally hit a wall from exhaustion... or both... there is some insane raining going on around here as effects of tropical storm lee so traffic was insane... went with my mister to the eye dr this morning... spent forever in traffic... then spend forever in the commisary... literally like 2 hours... then spent forever in traffic going home... tons of unloading, organizing and cleaning out the fridge, freezer and pantry then more driving to pick up mikey from work, then dinner... i literally didnt rest all day long... i just cant even think...my body hurts and i just feel sick.... blech! no fun... ANYWAYS... ill be back tomorrow... hopefully in much better spirits!

Don't forget to get entered into my giveaway here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...