Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's YOUR Song Link-Up 35!

I swear I was going to blog everyday this week.... of course that didn't happen though!
Man one of these days I will figure out a schedule for my life that really works..
Maybe in a few weeks when I hit my second trimester
and don't spend the majority of my life laying down or barfing.
Seriously though... I am so sick of being sick
I can see the light though...
I am just over  12 weeks...
and with Kaylee when I hit my second trimester I was a lot better
so cross your fingers friends!!

Along with the whole pregnancy thing...
I have been having the craziest cracked out dreams lately
no doubt it's pregnancy
because I had some crazy ones with Kaylee too
It's getting kind of insane though.
And they are the kind of dreams that like... never stop
where you wake up..
and go back to sleep
and they pick right back up
Last nights I don't entirely remember
except that it was really hard on me
and I woke up very freaked out at one point in the night
but the cool thing was... when I went back to sleep
"Held" by Natalie Grant started playing in my dreams like a CD on repeat
This is the chorus:
"This is what it means to be held
How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive
This is what it is to be loved and to know
That the promise was that when everything fell
We'd be held"

So as you can guess.... this is the song I decided to link up for Goodnight Moon's Link-Up.
I had a different song planned out... a lot more fun and upbeat
But this morning when I woke up and thought about this song
I knew I had to post it!
Because He is holding me... always.
In my dreams, in my nightmares, in my everyday life,
in my trials, in my good days, and in my bad
I am held.
And that is so reassuring.
You can listen to my song here


And be sure to head on over to Amber's page at Goodnight Moon to check out the other songs people linked up
You might find some fun new songs
or re-live some fun memories from the songs people share.

Have a Blessed Day
XO

OH PS..... Be on the look out for my post about my first adventure with my sewing machine...
I am off to finish up project one right now!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this song by Natalie Grant! It's awesome that God would put this song in your heart when He knew you needed it the most. He did the same thing with me when my grandfather died. God knows that music speaks to us, and sometimes I feel like He is speaking to us through it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...