Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Slump, update, and Song Link Up

Hey bloggy friends,
So...
I've kind of been in a slump lately
not much to say
or worth saying?
I don't know!
But I really want to try to get back into the swing of things

I finally have THREE date changes have my FIRST real dr appt to see our newest peanut tomorrow
I'm pretty excited! I am just ready to see the baby and know he or she is healthy and growing!
But I am pretty sure this baby is growing just fine
because I am already seeing a little belly forming
it just looks like I hate a few too many turkey dinners
but I know what it really is!

We bought a BRAND spankin new car last week
it's a 2012 Honda Civic LX
and it's pretty much GORGEOUS.
I've never actually owned my very own car.
When the hubs and I got married I didn't have a car
and he had a pretty new ford fusion so we have shared it for 3 years
but with our newest move and the commute to get mike too and from work
and then Kaylee being a big girl and me being pregnant with number two
we knew it was finally time to make the leap.
We needed this car badly
Hubs did a lot of research on cars and is very happy with our choice.
I will get a picture up of it asap I haven't even taken one yet... how lame am I?

We also have been doing a ton of painting... well the hubs has
our house is looking amazing.
And when I got to thinking about it...
I realized I never even posted pictures of our house after we moved in..
again... how lame am I?
I will try to get some pictures up soon.

It's finals week around here...
so this post is really just putting off homework and studying
but as soon as I finish this I will be off to get down to business.. I have a lot to do in way too little amount of time!

My song for the link up over at Goodnight Moon is All the Heavens by Third Day. This song has a special place in my heart with my adopted family and all our summer vacations and my relationship with God. Plus... I bought my hubs tickets to the Third Day concert for our anniversary. We get to see them on Nov 5th... can't wait!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. so how far along do you think you are? We just had an ultrasound last week to see our newest peanut growing. ;-) I love honda's so that was a good choice. ANd what are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting about the new car! And, of course, the little peanut.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...