Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

October fun!

The fall is OFFICIALLY upon us the midatlantic and I am LOVING it to say the least! 
This weekend we did some stuff around the house... 
Saturday was an all day long home update/clean out kind of day
I went through the cabinets and purged, tossed, and organized,
we dusted, cleaned, organized a bunch of random stuff...
and I tapped things off for my hubs to update the white paint on a bunch of the window seals and base boards...
It was a busy day of lots of random tasks and chores
Also my love bought me some new flowers for the front porch.. Pics to come on that too!!
And for dinner I made a delicious spaghetti bake! (I will share the recipe later today!)

Then yesterday we decided to take Kaylee out for some fun!
We hit up a local farmers market type thing that has animals and a pumpkin patch.
We also found some fun places we could spot back at in a few days.
We got lots of great pictures and Kaylee had SO much fun!
Then for dinner little baby peanut was making mommy crave some GOOD stuff for once so we had "Wallace sandwiches" (I will be writing a post all about these bad boys they are from my childhood), a big salad, and creamy potato soup with a big glass of water and for dinner we had a pumpkin pie with whipped cream! It was sooo yummy and a perfect fall meal!
After dinner we had some pumpkin carving fun with our little girl.




























Enjoy!! <3 


4 comments:

  1. Aww this is so fallish and adorable! I kinda sorta miss fall a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your cute blog!! You have an adorable family and a precious little girl!! I can't wait to keep reading!!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Looks like so much fall fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Love the photo's :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...