Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who needs a cookie jar when you can have a cereal box?

Yesterday I officially came to terms with the fact that I have to move the cherrios out of where I keep the rest of the cereals and into the top cupboard... Why? Because my 1 year old is obsessed with them.. more than anything else... and will let herself in the cupboards to eat the cherrios.. She doesn't care about any of the other food or cereal she can reach. Just the cherrios!

Over the weekend I was not feeling good so I took a nap on the couch while my baby watched cartoons and my husband played video games. I woke up and looked over to see my daughter kicked back relaxing on the floor... with an ENTIRE box of cherrios sitting next to her munching on them like a teenager would on a bag of chips. I slowly got up and walked into the family room to ask my husband, "Did you give her the box of cherrios?" He looked at me confused and said "Huh? No.." I turned and walked into the kitchen to find the pantry open and all of the cereal boxes on the floor unopened. You guessed it, Kaylee went right to kitchen and got her cherrios out and drug the whole box into the living room to feed herself a snack! I laughed a little closed the box and put them away.

Well, yesterday, the cherrio thief was at it again! I went to the bathroom and left my mini to "read" her books. When I came out I found her like this....


 As you can see she was so stinkin proud of herself!! hahaha. My little muchkin! She's a girl after her mama's own heart though because she especially loves the whole wheat cherrios... good girl!

Here are some more sweet pics of my little mama after I found her!



Oh man do I love her <3 She keeps me on my toes... and reorganizing my kitchen... regularly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...