Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHOA!


As I am sitting here with my princess watching her morning cartoons and cuddling I can't help but reflect on the past year and how amazing it has been.. when I look down at her right now.. I have a 22 pound 2"4' [prob more now] tall girl in my arms... WHEN THE HECK DID THIS HAPPEN?! haha.. I love every second that I get to spend with Kaylee because it's always something new and exciting!

Just a year ago today I was looking at this little cutie..






and now I have this big beauty... full of personality and life and love...




I am so thankful for the amazing gift that Kaylee has been to my life. She brings something new and exciting every single day.. she talks and moves and laughs the sweetest laugh, she is discovering something new every single day! This morning she figured out how to put her finger up my nose! And when I would pull her away she would CRACK UP like full blown belly laugh..

I am SO thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to stay home with my big girl the last year to spend time with her and watch her grow... but now... I am so thankful that beachbody has given me the opportunity to continue to stay home with her and still bring something to the table to help pay the bills and build a savings for our future! If you want to know how you can do it to.. please... shoot me an email navy_wife9360 [at] yahoo [dot] com and I will let you know or visit http://beachbodycoach.com/ajallen3

My life has been incredibly blessed and I am so excited to share my blessings with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...