Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

There is no someday... there is only TODAY

I posted this for all the summer slimdown challenge participants yesterday..

"Hey Summer Slimmers! I know we are at a point where things can sometimes be kind of challenging so I had some quotes of wisdom from a podcast I listened to today..

"Get in the game now, there is no understanding life there is just LIVING life. Stop saying someday and start NOW.. Someday doesn’t exist… Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday… these are the days of the week… there is no 8th day!! SOMEDAY IS TODAY! Life is about what you are doing today, the past is gone you can’t go back and you can’t change it. What you can do is wake up in the morning full of passion and excited about your lives, put your feet on the ground be alert to life and say “what am I going to do today” Draw a line between yesterday and today... and start TODAY making decisions that help you build your dream!"

There is NO better time then the present.. stop making excuses.. stop HOPING and wishing for things to happen.. and start making them happen.. NO BODY can do it for you.. you have to do it for yourself... and the beauty of it all.. is that your coaches are here for you 1000%! They became coaches because they wanted to make a difference in peoples lives... so don't be afraid to talk to them.. about ANYTHING we aren't just fitness coaches... we are your friends and your #1 fans.. so you have a heads up from a lot of people.. when you start making goals and dreams and trying to achieve them you already have at least one person waiting for you at the finish line cheering you on!! And not only that... you have the WHOLE Team Bombshell Dynasty behind you!

So make today count... dig deeper... and bring it!"

Today I started reading it and it really made me think about things.. so often I think that people dream big, but then let fear get in their way. They make a slip up and then feel like they aren't good enough or can never make it happen. Or people get into the habit of saying they will get to it when things aren't as busy, when life calms down, or when they have more time. I know I do that! I am always saying that I will do this or that when things a calm down or when I finished it or do that... here's the time... just like there is NO someday... there is ONLY today... well... life doesn't calm down, life doesn't slow down and we don't ever stop living. TODAY is all we have... life will always be busy, life will always be full, and we will never have enough time in the day... so stop putting things off for something that doesn't exist and start making things happen now! If you are unhappy with something.. start taking the steps to change it.. don't just sit around wishing and hoping for things to happen.. start making them happen!!

"You've got brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own and you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go" -Dr. Suess

Don't wait for someday... start today steering yourself in the direction you want to go. If I can help you in any way at all.. Please contact me.. I know that I have people in my life who are helping me reach my goals and stay accountable to those things and I would love to do the same  for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...