Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Ok friends, it's that time again.. MilSpouse Friday Fill-In brought to us by Wife of a Sailor  feel free to head on over and check it out and an awesome blog.
1. A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? (brought to you from navy_smurfette)
I have learned that MilSpouses can be some of your best friends.. and your worst enemies. In a world that seems to be filled with anger, jealousy, and sometimes a lot of he said she said.. I have had some very refreshing millies come out and touch my life! While I was pregnant I had a friend whose husband was also on my husband's ship help me out countless times. She would bring me soda when I craved it and my husband had the car, check on me when I was alone, and have me over multiple times to eat and just hang out. She was so sweet, and not just to me that's just her personality to everyone. It definitely won't be forgotten!!
2. How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?
Well, in California before my accident I drove way too fast (not Mike speeding but over the speed limit..) basically everyone in San Diego does.. but after my accident and my husband's speeding tickers I was a little weary to drive at all, let alone speed. Here in Minnesota however, all the speed limits are wayyyy higher!! So I am always struggling to keep with the flow of traffic, still in my crazy CA mentality. I swear people are constantly looking at my plates like "really cali girl?!"
3. Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?
Mostly Manda, Amanda Panda, or just plain Panda...
4. If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?
Well, that's kind of hard since I have not lived my whole life! Well, with where my life is right now, I'd probably name is the same name as my blog. I can only hope that the ending would say that God was pleased and I lived a happy, full life.
5. Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?
Not entirely sure what I was doing exactly, but it was RIGHT before we had to be out of our house so I am sure I was packing, stressing, planning, and homeworking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...