Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SUPER ULTRA MEGA EXCITEMENT!


This is going to be a quick post because I’m exhausted, but I wanted to share my excitement with you guys!!
3 Things:  
1.I have only been on WW for less than a week and I’ve already lost 4.5 lbs! Yeah not a lot and probably mostly water weight but I am thrilled as I want to lose 20-30 pounds! It’s going to be a process, but I’m going tomorrow to turn in my relocated spouse of active duty deployed for FREE YMCA! Didn’t know about it? Me either, check it out at your local Y!! Also, someone finally brought it to my attention that running is probably so hard on me because I still have my cruddy tennis shoes from 10th grade? Yeah, time for a change! So I’m on a hunt for the perfect pair of running/exercise shoes that don’t make me go broke for a whole pay period!! Any  suggestions let me know!
2.       2. I officially have my first follower!! Her name is Patty and she is FABULOUS! Be sure to head on over and check out her bloggy blog HERE. Thanks Patty!
3.       3. I honestly am so tired I can’t even remember what my third exciting fabulous news was… be on the lookout for a real blog post soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...