Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




So as I'm getting acquainted with the world of blogging and finding tons of military wives and just plain awesome women I've come across some fun blogging ideas. Being a sucker for a survey I thought that this sounded like a fun one. I posted a link to the original website so if anyone is interested head on over to Wife of a Sailor and check her out.. She's awesome!

Without further ado.. My first Friday fill-in!

1. What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
I had a random older man see me in my Navy wife shirt one day and pay for my starbucks and thank me and my husband for our sacrifice. It wasn't much but simply knowing what my husband does is appreciated makes it that much more rewarding.
2. If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself?
Music or reading or a benadryl
3. Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again.
Sometimes when I get really stressed about money or everything that I need to get done I will say "oh to be young again" but ultimately I think being kind of care free (those who know me know I've never been so good at being care FREE I'm a worry wart)

4. What is something you never believed until you experienced it?
I never believed in a true real love at first sight, and than I had my daughter Kaylee.
5. What can’t you say “no” to?
I think my hardest thing is to say no to people who want to spend time with me whether it is going out to eat, watching a movie, playing games, shopping or just hanging out. I love my friends and family so much and appreciate their company that I sometimes feel obligated or really guilty if I can't or just don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...