Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My new best friend... and worst enemy.. Pinterest!

This weekend I met my new best friend
and probably my worst enemy

Oh yes it has officially begun.
I know I am behind on the times
and most of my bloggy friends
have been pinning for ages
but 
at least I am finally on board! 
Next I will have to figure out how to get that cool little
"follow me on pinterest" 
logo thing on my side bar so all my bloggy friends
and followers can see all my fun pins too
but... 
one battle at a time!

Our week was so crazy that we decided to take yesterday off
and have some family time
we took a trip into DC
so I will be blogging about that this week
but when we got home
my hubs and I agreed
we just wanted to relax and vegetate on the couch
and that's just what we did.
We played his new Skyrim game 
that we preordered and paid for months ago
and I pinned to my little hearts desire.

At bed time I couldn't even sleep right away
because my brain was in over drive
with all the sensory details,
creative juices,
plethora of ideas,
and excitement about my newest pins
and projects!

Since I haven't linked up my boards yet
I thought I would share with you a FEW of the fun things I have found
literally I am in love with all my pins
and after 2 days...
I have just over 400 pins..
KIND OF INSANE
but... 
exciting anyways.

I have recipes for all sorts of goodness,
ideas for decorating the house, the babies room, and outside,
craft projects and DIY decorations,
mommy ideas,
kid projects,
organizational ideas,
cleaning tips,
and sewing projects
out the wazoo
and I can't wait to get to work!!


So here are some of my new finds:
I am obsessed with mozzarella sticks and pretzels
So there was no way I could pass on these
mozzarella balls and pretzel bites
I plan to make them in the near future so I will keep you posted on how they turn out.

I am starting to gather up ideas for when I start to decorate the kids' room
Kaylee and the new baby will be sharing one of our larger rooms
so I want it to be extra special
and extra awesome
to function for a toddler
and as a nursery
I think this set up
with the little chair
and garden baskets for books, stuffed animals, and toys
is a super fun way to make an area
all for Kaylee!
Super cute right??

I love the idea of decorating with things that are personal
and really cute/functional
so when I saw these adorable little prints
I was totally sold on recreating them.
I know they will work with what I want to do with Kaylee
so now we just have to wait and see what our newest little peanut is
(which fyi in dec we find out!!)

I could literally go on for hours with the millions of awesome things I have found..
but that would make this post a mile long
and it would take me forever to write and link everything
and I want to get my devotional time in
before I go to bed...
I pinned a little too long this evening ;]

So I will leave you with these two little sewing projects
I plan to try and conquer


Awesome right??
Kaylee would totally love this!

And
this nifty little toiletry travel buddy
 I think this thing is stinking awesome
and will be making one ASAP
for the next time we travel
because I personally hate putting things in plastic bags
and hate those icky plastic makeup/toiletry bags
Plus... this is totally washable
just toss it in the washing machine
and be on your way!

Amazing!

Anyways..
Happy Pinning...

and if you aren't pinning yet..
get over to
www.pinterest.com
RIGHT NOW
first leave me your email
so I can send you a personal invite
because
they sort of take forever to get you one
and I wasn't able to pin for a while
and finally asked someone to send me an invite
and oh boy am I glad they did

until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, it's addicting! I have had to make myself stay away from it for a while lately, but I was going to get on tomorrow at work to find some fun recipes (when I should probably be working!). I love the pillowcase mat - that looks awesome and pretty easy! Happy pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...