Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Where do I take it from here?

Today has been a busy busy day for me! Lots of errands, but luckily.. my little princess is a PRO SHOPPER! Daddy is in trouble when she gets older, but it really helps mommy for the mean time. Anyways, we ran tons of errands and got things in order around the house!

Then, I learned all about my beachbody business! The more I learn, the more excited I get! This journey is truly going to be a blast for me.

I just wanted to take the time to really break down for you guys what Beachbody is..
Okay so I will give you a little back ground info..

Beachbody was created by CEO Carl Daikeler, his vision was simple: to make fitness, weight loss, and overall health fun and exceptionally rewarding. He wanted to help people to get in shape physically and financially. His passion was and is to reverse the trend of obesity by giving people the tools and support to achieve a fit and healthy body. He uses a group of coaches to get people going and keep them going using a combination of proven fitness programs, easy-to-follow on-line diet guidelines, incredible incentives, and a cutting edge support system unlike any other in the fitness world.

They produce fitness programs like p90x, Instanity, Turbo Fire and TONS of others in order to whip people into shape. For so many people, are moms and others as full time students or have crazy careers, or just do not have time to make it to the gym. All of these work out programs are great to do at home alone whenever you can find a minute, with a friend or fitness partner, and even in a gym as a class. They are designed to help you succeed with interval training of strength, cardio, and various stretching.

They also make a meal replacement called Shakeology and many other great supplements and protein bars. Shakeology is a nutritional shake that helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need. It is filled with the best of the best – it has proteins and essential amino acids, prebiotics and digestive enzymes, Antioxidants and Phytonutrients, and 23 vitamins and minerals. It only has 140 calories, 17g of protein, 1g of fat. It’s healthier than a salad and it tastes like a dessert! I personally struggle really bad with cravings, especially my sweets, and this has basically curbed my cravings even just in the 4 days that I have been committed to this.

I obviously don't personally have the results yet, but the team that I am apart of has a support group here on facebook. My coach, Abby, added me a few months ago and for the longest time I really just watched and read what they were doing. But let me tell you, I am now a believer! These programs work! If you decide and commit you WILL succeed! There are people doing p90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Brazillian Butt Lift, Chalene Extreme... you name it people are doing it and their lives are being changed!

Anyways, I could go on and on and on about this stuff because I already truly love and believe in it. But I will be posting about my journey every step of the way and I will let my results speak for themselves!

Let me know if you want to know more, or if you're interested in anything or even if you just want some pointers on anything. I have a ton of support staff behind me that I can go to if I don't have the answers!

If you want to learn more check out TO LEARN ABOUT SHAKEOLOGY && TO LEARN ABOUT BEACHBODY

From here on out I am just going to work on being a product of the product.. I am starting a cleanse tomorrow! I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...