Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Tomorrow I officially pack up the tiny bit of things I have left, get on a plane, and fly to my new home. It's been a crazy week, and this week this going to be just as crazy if not more! So many things are running through my head, and I haven't quite figured out how I feel about any of it. In fact I think there is so much going through my head that it's going blank. I almost feel emotionless. I am so excited for the adventures that lie ahead of me and the plans that God has for mine and my family's life, but I am also really sad to be leaving such an important chapter in my life. These last 7 months, aside from being apart from my husband, have been some of the best of my life. I have learned and grown soo much, and met so many amazing people. God has truly worked in my life and I am so excited to see what He continues to do in my life as we take this big step forward.

Sadly, at this point I am just ready to be done with this middle ground transition stuff. I just want to be moved into my house and settled. I don't want to talk to Bigbox anymore, search furniture stores, or talk to a billion random companies all the time.

Anyways, that's why I have been out of the loop.. internet gets set up friday and then I hope to be back in action..


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move! I'm sure God has big plans for you and your family in your new place! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...