Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Bombshell Dynasty presents... The Summer Slimdown

The Bombshell Dynasty.. my team with beachbody is STARTING a 90 day SUMMER SLIM DOWN Challenge on MAY 1st! If you are SERIOUS about wanting to get in AMAZING shape for the summer, this is for YOU! ZERO entry fee and PRIZES will be awarded for the best transformations! Only non-coaches can enter and it is open to both men and women! :) This is the kind of challenge where EVERYBODY wins... cause everybody LOSES! lol.
 Message or email me for additional info.

Like I said.. anyone can join.. so if you are interested in learning more and you are just stopping by my blog.. PLEASE leave me a comment with your email and I will shoot you an email so we can chat! And I will delete your email comment so no one else sees it :]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...