Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 3! Part 2..

Sadly, I didn't make it through day 3 quite as well as I had hoped, but even still I am pretty proud of myself. My family had a potato breakfast skillet type thing for dinner and that's what my daughter was eating and I couldn't help but snack off of it. I never had a plate if my own but definitely stole a few too many potatoes. I guess you win some you loose some. Tonight while playing games with my fam they all had left over meatballs that I LOOOVE and chocolate and I didn't give into temptation either time so I guess I should be happy about that. I didn't make it to the grocery store to get my supplies for my diet, but I plan to go tomorrow morning!

I have lots of topics I wanted to blog about, but as of tonight I am burnt out with everything going on, I have a splitting headache, and my jaw is killing me! I am going to email my husband a few more times because I miss him and then try and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...