Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 2!

Well, Day one went surprisingly well! I drank all 3 shakes, had a tasty salad with shrimp for dinner, and a tangerine as a snack. However, if I'm going to be honest about my journey through weight loss... I had a spooon full of mashed potatoes when I was feeding Kaylee and ate 2 tangerine's instead of one. I also didn't drink nearly enough water so today I am trying to catch up!! That's essential to this whole process.. over all though.. I'm really happy and proud of myself! I didn't work out yesterday which was a downer but I just have had so much going on and a fussy sick baby that I couldn't however I am making plans to take care of business this afternoon when I finish my math homework.

another post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...