Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

There just isn't enough time in the day!

I've had so many things I've been wanting to take the time to truly sit down and blog about! A real juicy emotional true post.. but alas.. life has me constantly on the go.. one day I'll find the time.. for my blogs and for a lot of things! God has been putting a lot of things on my heart.. I've been thinking more about things I never thought about before and want to get involved in ways I have never felt the courage to for some and for others never the desire but like I said.. God's working in me.. and I have felt the changes!

Anyways, today I finished my first week of the quarter and I have to say, I am so proud of myself! It's going to be a lot of work, but I honestly can say the work will be well worth the end result. As of right now, I'm feeling really good about the classes ahead of me.

We are waiting to hear back from our realtor and I am anticipating a trip to Maryland in the near future to pick our house out and sign the paperwork! All pretty nerve wrecking with everything going on, but I couldn't be more excited!
Also, for all you christian readers out there if you've never read Forgotten God by Francis Chan now is the time!! It's an amazing, life changing kind of book!

Anyways, It's late and my munchkin just fell back asleep... Until next time


2 comments:

  1. New follower through Military Monday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! Often times there are far more important things than blogging however it is a great release when the time arrives! Good luck on the house hunt! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...