Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Journey to a Healthier Me

So I am super happy to be advertising the Homefront United Network and all the amazing things they offer, but I also feel like I need to update you on my journey to a healthier me. I am loving the changes in my life. I'm still trying to figure out some stuff, but I really am so proud of myself and encouraged on what lies ahead for me! I have been doing great on my diet which is a huge feat for me! I would say the hardest part has been getting in the time or motivation or work out, but this morning I said enough is enough and I started the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and oh my goodness let me tell you, in 20 minutes I worked out as hard as I do in an hour plus gym sesh. I felt the burn in every way and tonight I am soo sore, but to me sore is a good thing it means I am making the changes. The program is set up to do a 2 min work out and then three 6 minute circuits consisting of three minutes strength training, two minutes of cardio, and one minute of abs The best part is that it's only 20 minutes. So you bust your butt and then you're free togo about your day. I was so sore and tired after even those 20 minutes I had a hard time staying standing in the shower! All you need are a set of hand weights and the dvd! The dvd is on sale at target for 9 dollars so I definitely recommend you check it out! So yeah, that's where I'm at! Excited to get some rest tonight and then do round 2 tomorrow and hopefully in a week it won't be as hard on me and I can also head to the gym and work on my fav thing; the row machine! Be on the look out this week I plan to post some yummy snack ideas, give some pointers on being healthy/eating right, and posting some good meals I've developed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...